Cruise weddings, renewals of vows and engagement parties
- Dedicated MSC Wedding Planner
- Special Silver, Gold and Platinum packages
- Extra services available
- Bookable by Travel Agent or directly at the ship's Reception Guest Service
MSC Wedding Planners will ask you to complete an appropriate form to gather all your wishes for your wedding cruise. The exact date, time and day. MSC ceremonies have no legal or religious value. No privately contracted services are permitted. Cakes are decorated with the names of the couple and served in the ceremony lounge or restaurant on request. If the package is intended as a surprise, the a Captain's cocktail as a cover. You can have your ceremony carried out only as part of one of the mentioned three packages. Both the contents of these packages and their prices may vary and are subject to confirmation.
*The packages include up to 8 participants (the couple plus 6 guests; ages 3 and older count as guests, as sparkling wine can be substituted with fruit juice or punch). A supplement of $6/€5 shall be payable in advance for each participant above the total number of 8, with cake and sparkling wine for everybody to toast!
Extra Services available
- Culinary delights & extra toasts: full lists and choice of menus available on board
- Video & extra photos packages: choose from an array of add-on photo packages and video services
- Live ceremonial music: for the perfect atmosphere (fees per hour payable aboard based on availability)
- Wedding beauty: Hairdo, make up and manicure: choose your favourite package at the MSC Aurea Spa