MSC CRUISES WELCOMES YOU IN A SAFE BUBBLE CRUISE
MSC Cruises is offering a safe and stress-free holiday option for you and your loved ones.
Embarking on an MSC cruise ship is like entering in a safe bubble thanks to our stringent
MSC IS RESUMING A PHASED APPROACH TO OPERATIONS
IN COMPLETE SAFETY
VESSELS THAT HAS RESUMED OPERATIONS
• COVID19 SCREENING & HEALTH MONITORING FOR EVERYONE BEFORE AND DURING THE CRUISE : Both guests and crew members are subject to antigen swab testing and other checks prior to boarding. One additional COVID-19 testing for all guests during the cruise in addition to daily contactless temperature check. Crew members will undergo a COVID-19 test every 7 days. Our guests’ health is monitored on a regular basis (including daily temperature checks and one additional COVID-19 test during the cruise) and our ships have a fully equipped Medical Centre with an increased number of highly trained staff at your complete disposal.
• DISCOVER ON PROTECTED EXCURSIONS: Shore excursions are carried out in a "protected" manner following our strict protocols, meaning that guests do not come into contact with people who have not also been subject to health and safety checks
• SOCIAL DISTANCING: In order to guarantee proper social distancing vessel occupancy will be reduced. The use of masks is mandatory in public areas (except for restaurants, bars and when sitting on the sun deck)
• CONSTANT CLEANING & SANITIZATION: All areas of our ships are sanitized multiple times per day with hospital-grade disinfectant and hand sanitizers available throughout the ship
• FULLY TRAINED STAFF: Comprehensive training on the new enhanced protocol and use of protective equipment.
Health & Safety
Your health and safety will always be our top priority. In addition to the already rigorous attention to hygiene on board our ships, MSC Cruises is taking additional steps to protect our guests and crew to ensure that you are able to cruise with confidence on your next holiday with us.