WINTER CRUISES 2021-2022
- Booking winter cruises in advance means more than savings – it means something to look forward to when the temperatures drop. MSC is currently booking for the winter cruises 2020-2021 season, and we’ll give you as many reasons to book winter cruises as we have destinations, entertainment options, and days of endless fun.
- MSC’s winter cruises are an ideal way to take advantage of lower cruising prices. What better reason to book a cruise than securing one of our fabulous winter cruises deals? Thanks to lower passenger volumes, you’ll also find savings on everything from drink packages to gratuities and onboard credit.
- Winter cruises typically have fewer passengers than in the high-season summer months – making it the perfect time to avoid crowds on board, at the airport, and while you’re on-shore on one of our many excursions.
- If you’re planning a family holiday, that signals an easier time organizing the kids, the luggage, the tickets, and navigating the crowds. If breathing room is what you’re looking for, late November and early December cruises are a great option. Or opt for January, when you’ll find even more winter cruises deals from MSC.
- But perhaps the most compelling reason to book one of MSC’s winter cruises is escaping the low temperatures of the winter. With sun-soaked destinations including the Caribbean, the Mediterranean, the United Arab Emirates, and the warmer regions of Europe, you’ll get all the rays you need to last you the rest of the blustery winter months.
- Browse MSC winter cruises for 2020 below and have something to look forward to when the cold sets in.
Terms and Conditions
Local Note: All rates are per person based on 2 people sharing a 2 berth cabin and subject to availability, foreign exchange and fuel cost fluctuations. All cruise offers are capacity controlled and offering selected cabins at a specific price in line with MSC Cruises Dynamic Pricing Policy. KIDS CRUISE FREE: Up to 2 children under 18 years, sharing a I2 or O2 cabin category with 2 adults, for Suites 2 children under 12 years & for balconies 1 child under 18 years, only paying the mandatory charges. Above cruise fares includes mandatory port and service charges but excludes insurance. Single supplement applies and multiple berth cabins carry a surcharge. Promotions are not combinable with each other, but are combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discounts (except for Tandem).E&OE. Please note if cabins are offered on a ‘guaranteed’ basis. This means that we guarantee to accommodate in the category specified (or higher) but the final allocation of a specific cabin will be made by MSC and may only be finalised at embarkation. Please note that this booking site and enquiry facility is electronic and despite the best endeavours of MSC, computer and input glitches can occur both in pricing and with advertised cruise itineraries. Should this occur, MSC will endeavour to alert users to the errors as soon as they become apparent, but MSC will not be bound by the incorrect information that is unwittingly displayed, whether or not any prospective passenger has responded thereto, or otherwise. MSC Cruises reserves the right to cancel, change, modify or substitute ports and times of call at any time and for any reason whatsoever without prior notice.
International Note: All rates are per person based on 2 people sharing a 2 berth cabin and subject to availability, foreign exchange and fuel cost fluctuations. All cruise offers are capacity controlled and offering selected cabins at a specific price in line with MSC Cruises Dynamic Pricing Policy. KIDS CRUISE FREE: Up to 2 children under 12 years sharing a multiple berth cabin, only paying the mandatory charges (on selected ships). Above cruise fares include mandatory port and service charge but exclude insurance charge. Single supplement applies and can’t be guaranteed as it is capacity controlled. Promotions are not combinable with each other, but are combinable with MSC Voyagers Club discounts (except for Tandem). ST&Cs apply. E&OE