Our MICE specialists can work with you to reach your stakeholder’s hearts and minds. Customisation can play an important role in this and is offered for every space and moment, ranging from shipside banners that forefront your brand to motivational and other special messages in conference halls and public areas, welcome aboard greetings and gifts in cabins, customised daily activity programmes, menus and award ceremonies, and themed events and team competitions. Whatever your objectives, we’ll help you exceed expectations to leave a lasting impression.
- CUSTOMISATION OF THE SHIP : your logo and message on prominent banners, flags, pennant strings, signage, meeting points and reserved areas
- CUSTOMISATION OF THE PROGRAM : tailor made itinerary & shore excursion, personalized entertainment program, team building activities
- CUSTOMISATION OF ON-BOARD MATERIAL : cruise cards, menus, daily programs, port information, tour magazine and dining placeholders
- CUSTOMISED GIFTS : document folders, backpacks, T-shirts, caps and tags
- CUSTOMISED COMMUNICATIONS : invitations, welcome on board messages, thank you letters
- CUSTOMISED SERVICES : internet package, SPA package, beverage package, private dinner in thematic restaurant, group photo package.
Types of charter:
- About 160 itineraries per year
- Company Conventions
- Corporate anniversary
- Educational seminars
- Music Festivals
- Sport Events
- Training camps
- Spa & Wellbeing programs
- Gastronomic events
- Poker Tournaments
Submit your groups and charter requests to Groups and Events Team:
How many passengers constitutes a group?
A group booking is a minimum of 30 full paying passengers, but if a group of any size requires a private function onboard this will be considered a group.
Are there any special benefits booking as a group?
We have a fabulous group travel deal at MSC Cruises. For every 23 full fare paying adult passengers, you can have one adult free. So that's 2 free adults for every 46 full fare paying adult passengers, 3 for every 69 and so on. This is one of the best group cruise savings around. Note children and 3rd/4th adults are not included in the total number of travelers in this instance.
On-board Group Coordinator*
At MSC Cruises, we are delighted to be in a position to provide an on-board host or hostess without charge who will be at your group’s disposal for any assistance required. The ship can also allocate a special area for you to communicate and liaise with members in your travelling party.
Submitting a Group Request
To submit a group booking, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org- with the below information relating to your group.
- Email address
- Contact phone number
- Number of adults travelling in your group
- Date of intended travel
Once we receive your email enquiry, we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Holding Cabins & Deposits
Once we are holding cabins for your group you have 10 days to pay a deposit in the amount of R3000.00 per cabin to secure.
Balance Required & Amendments
Final balance is required 60 days prior to cruise departure date.
Booking Amendment Fee
If Tickets or documents require change after issue then a fee of R400.00 per name will apply.
• Prior to 60 days before cruise departure – non refundable deposit
• 59 - 30 days before departure – 50% of fare
• 29 days to day of departure – 100% of fare
Quotes for Groups
All quotes for cruise groups are in South African Rands.
Whether you choose to cruise as a group, a family, small group of friends, or as a solo guest, MSC Cruises special offers will get you the best cruise deal to suit your needs.
* Minimum numbers required for group to obtain a dedicated MSC host or hostess.
* Maximum number of free passengers may apply dependent on your group size and availability, enquire at time of group request.
* Group Rates are NOT combinable with any other promotions or offers included but not restricted to Early Booking Bonus, Best price of the day, Brochure fare, Happy Family, Tandem, All in one, Senior Club, Young and Young, Single or Solo Fares, anniversary or honeymoon promotions, cruise extensions. Group numbers exclude 3rd or 4th adult in a cabin and are only based on twin share and exclude children. Maximum numbers of free passengers apply. Please check at time of booking.