A family holiday like no other
As a family-owned company, no one understands families better than MSC. And no one does more to help you and your loved ones enjoy every moment to the full, both together and individually on board and ashore.
Just look and see!
• Kids travel free with MSC! Each child up to the age of eighteen who shares a cabin with their parents travels free of charge. So you can all enjoy a carefree voyage, exploring the most beautiful places on earth from the sea. Children travelling in the same cabin as their parents travel free (only taxes and port dues, flights and transfers, where applicable, applies).*
• All the luxury resort leisure facilities on board are included free of charge in your cruise, from the Aqua Park, Swimming Pools and Water Slide to the top games consoles (PS3, Xbox and Wii) forming just part of our club amenities. So your kids and teens can do just as they like without a second thought.
• Even the high-tech gaming attractions on board like our Virtual World and 4D Cinema attract only a modest charge for a special treat.
• Your children are always made to feel special with MSC, receiving a dedicated welcome from the Kids Corner in the port terminal onwards. Security bracelets are issued when you board, while beepers or DECT phones can be hired for a modest charge so you can keep in touch at all times.
• We provide a varied programme of whole-family and supervised activities, entertainment and social events tailor-made for four separate age groups in their own clubs. And they’re all free, too!
• Innovative activities like Fun Time Dinner, Happy Dinners and Kids Around the Clock let everyone in the family do things their own way - even at mealtimes, late at night and during shore excursions. So your children are free to explore a social life of their own, meeting new friends from around the world in a safe environment, immersed in a holiday they’ll never forget. And the grown-ups gain equally special free moments, relaxed in the knowledge that the kids are cared for and enjoying the time of their lives. Read on for full details!
For Local Cruises the following applies:
For the 2018/19 season:
KIDS CRUISE FREE on the Musica: Up to 2 children under 18 years, sharing a I2 or O2 cabin category with 2 adults do not pay the cruise fare, they must still pay service charges and port duties (mandatory charges). For Suites 2 children under 5 years & for balconies (B2) 1 child under 18 years. This offer is subject to limited availability and must be reconfirmed at the time of booking.
For International Cruises the following applies:
*Starting from summer 2017 and winter 2017/2018
Children under the age of 12 years travelling with their parents in the same cabin cruise free of charge: only taxes and port dues, flights and transfers (where applicable) applies. This offer is subject to availability that changes according to the season, and must be confirmed at the time of booking.
*Starting Summer 2018
Children under 12 years of age travelling in a cabin with two adults do not pay the cruise fare; they must still pay taxes and port duties, insurance, flights and transfers (where applicable). This offer is always available for children under 2 years of age; in other cases it is subject to limited availability, which varies according to the departure date, and must be reconfirmed at the time of booking.
Children from 12 years and under 18 years of age travelling in a cabin with two adults do not pay the cruise fare on all cruises in low and mid season; they only pay the cruise fare in high season. This offer is subject to limited availability and must be reconfirmed at the time of booking. They must still pay taxes and port duties, insurance, flights and transfers (where applicable).