MSC Cruises is unique in bringing you authentic Balinese spas on board its ships, offering you a massive choice of spa and beauty treatments. Each boasts an exotic interior of natural stone, precious woods and rich mosaics. The nail boutique, Shu Uemura Art of Hair suite and traditional Barber Shop, found in many of our spas, leave you feeling beautifully renewed from head to toe. With so much choice and a whole range of money-saving packages, you can pamper yourself with a different treatment every day.
- Authentic Balinese SPA with exotic designer interiors combining natural stone, wood and rich mosaics with superb sea views
- Extensive spa treatments - up to 20 types of massages - including Balinese, Sports, Thai and Hot Stone Massages - 19 body treatments, 19 facials, aromatherapy treatments, a manicure and pedicure spa, a sauna and a Turkish bath, depending on the ship
- Couples Rituals and Hair Rituals - an expert combination of superb treatments in a single extraordinary session
- State-of-the-art beauty treatments including Mya Advance - a real alternative to body sculpting, Q-Frequency radio frequency treatment and electroporation - a non-invasive, anti-aging treatment that feeds deep into the skin without needles
- Expert beauty therapists supported by a full on-going training programme
- Premium Kérastase and Shu Uemura dedicated treatment cabins on many ships
- Beauty Salon with Hair Salon
- Exclusive signature treatments specially created and continuously refined by MSC Cruises
- “Enjoy the colour” – exclusive wellness cocktails in the SPA Bar based on the concept of the 5 colours of nature. Deliciously healthy.
- Teenager treatments: Teenage Kicks: 11 super-value treatments introducing teens to the pleasures of a SPA on the sea
- Aurea Experience special combined cabin and SPA-treatment package
- Superb value from a varied choice of special prepaid packages
SPECIAL TREATMENTS FOR YOUNG GUESTS (Not Included in Cruise fare)
The Teenage Kicks range offers a wide variety of facial and body treatments for younger Guests, all at teenager-friendly prices.
Please note the following conditions that apply to teenagers using MSC Aurea Spa services:
- Body and facial treatments: 13 to 15-year-olds purchasing must be accompanied by an adult, present a waiver and wear a bathing suit at all times, while 16 and 17-year-olds can be unaccompanied but must present a waiver and wear a bathing suit. Their treatments will always be carried out by a therapist of the same sex.
- Thermal area: 13 to 15-year olds may enter accompanied by an adult on signature of a waiver form, while 16 and 17-year-olds may enter unaccompanied on signature of a waiver.
- Hair Dresser: under 18s can receive treatments on signature of a waiver.
- Manicure & Pedicure: under 18s can receive treatments on signature of a waiver.
- Solarium & Medi-Spa: under 18s are not admitted.