Which is why we provide tailored menus and solutions to meet everyone’s dining requirements.
- Vegetarian Menus of delicious specialities, freshly prepared to the gourmet standards for which MSC is renowned
- Pre-prepared Kosher meals
- Gluten-Free Cuisine: MSC Cruises has obtained a certification from Bureau Veritas to provide gluten-free menus worldwide (food code: 20 ppm) in the main restaurants of MSC Preziosa, MSC Divina, MSC Splendida, MSC Fantasia, MSC Magnifica, MSC Poesia, MSC Orchestra and MSC Musica
- Gluten-Free Menus from breakfast through to lunch, afternoon tea and dinner
- Gluten-free lunchboxes for carefree excursions and visits to ports of call
- Wide choice of gluten-free beverages, including cocktails and beers
- All gluten-free recipes are prepared by skilled personnel in dedicated kitchens on board, using products stored in special areas in accordance with the "Cruises Project" of the Associazione Italiana Celiachia (Italian Coeliac Association) with which MSC works closely for the above ships, cruising in the Mediterranean and in Northern Europe.
- On MSC Armonia, MSC Sinfonia, MSC Opera and MSC Lirica guests can find only a limited selection of pre-packaged gluten-free snacks such as, biscuits, croissants, sponge cakes and muffins.
- Once MSC Meraviglia, MSC Seaside and MSC Seaview are launched, we will complete the certification process with Bureau Veritas that will allow us to offer gluten-free menus on these ships as well. The process is expected to be completed within 1 month after the launch of the ships.