A family holiday like no other
As a family-owned company, no one understands families better than MSC. And no one does more to help you and your loved ones enjoy every moment to the full, both together and individually on board and ashore.
Just look and see!
• Kids travel free with MSC! Each child under the age of eighteen who shares a cabin with their parents travels free of charge. So you can all enjoy a carefree voyage, exploring the most beautiful places on earth from the sea.
*Starting from Summer 2017 and Winter 2017/2018: Children under the age of 12 years travelling with their parents in the same cabin cruise free of charge: only mandatory port and service charges where applicable, applies*. This offer is subject to availability that changes according to the season, and must be confirmed at the time of booking.
For International Cruises until Winter 2016/2017 Children under 18 travelling in the same cabin as their parents travel free (only mandatory port and service charges where applicable, applies).*
• All the luxury resort leisure facilities on board are included free of charge in your cruise, from the Aqua Park, Swimming Pools and Water Slide to the top games consoles (PS3, Xbox and Wii) forming just part of our club amenities. So your kids and teens can do just as they like without a second thought.
• Even the high-tech gaming attractions on board like our Virtual World and 4D Cinema attract only a modest charge for a special treat.
• Your children are always made to feel special with MSC, receiving a dedicated welcome from the Kids Corner in the port terminal onwards. Security bracelets are issued when you board, while beepers or DECT phones can be hired for a modest charge so you can keep in touch at all times.
• We provide a varied programme of whole-family and supervised activities, entertainment and social events tailor-made for four separate age groups in their own clubs. And they’re all free, too!
• Innovative activities like Fun Time Dinner, Happy Dinners and Kids Around the Clock let everyone in the family do things their own way - even at mealtimes, late at night and during shore excursions. So your children are free to explore a social life of their own, meeting new friends from around the world in a safe environment, immersed in a holiday they’ll never forget. And the grown-ups gain equally special free moments, relaxed in the knowledge that the kids are cared for and enjoying the time of their lives. Read on for full details!