CRUISES FOR FAMILIES AND KIDS
MSC family cruises are designed for parents and children to enjoy fun times together and quality time separately. That's why we’re proud to have built a renowned reputation as a company that knows how to create the best cruises for kids.
Today we continue to deliver on that reputation by paying extra attention to the needs of children, tweens, teens and their parents:
so book your cruise and immerse in a World of Discovery!
- Children Cruise Free - children under the age of 18 travelling with their parents in the same cabin cruise free of charge, only taxes and port dues, insurance, flights and transfers (where applicable) apply. This offer is always valid for children under 2 years of age. In other cases, it is subject to availability, which varies according to season, and must be confirmed at the time of booking
- All in One - where 1 adult is travelling with up to 3 children under 18, cruising together in the same cabin makes sense! With our All In One fares, the parent pays the Regular Quoted Fare, the first child under 18 pays just 60% of the adult fare, and the remaining children pay reduced fares plus port taxes where applicable. If you’re booking flights, all family members pay the applicable flight add-on
- Tandem - want to enjoy your kids' company... as well as your privacy? We offer family accommodation in two cabins that, if available, can be adjacent cabins with a connecting door*. Thanks to our Family Special Fare, children occupying a second cabin pay only 60% of the adult fare**. If you’re booking flights, all family members pay the applicable flight add-on.
*Connecting cabins are available on all MSC Cruises ships. For further details please refer to the ship plans.
**This offer is not available on cruises in South America, and cannot be combined with other promotions or loyalty program reductions. All passengers pay port taxes where applicable. These promotional fares can be applied to the Regular Quoted Fares and are not valid on family cabins, Aurea Experience or MSC Yacht Club Suites (except for MSC Meraviglia, Bellissima, Seaside and Seaview Yacht Club Inside). The second cabin is limited to double occupancy.
Discover each destination with your children at a rhythm that suits families, thanks to our Family Explorer Club and Family Fun excursions. Guided by talented, qualified local guides in constant contact with the ship, they are your passport to new cultures, historic monuments, natural beauty and more.
Enjoy a culinary voyage of discovery with your children on an MSC Cruise: an array of international dishes and ethnic specialties will delight the whole family with flavours from around the globe.
- For ever-changing menus of high-quality international cuisine, including signature dishes from award-winning chefs, look no further than the main restaurants onboard our ships. If you prefer a casual meal, buffet is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night snacks.
- If your kids want to eat with their new friends, our youth staff are happy to look after them. When they’re exhausted after a fun-packed day, you can choose to have a meal delivered to your cabin.
Discover our Entertainment options on board: there's always so much to do that you kids will never get bored! An MSC cruise is an experience for the whole family to enjoy together in the safe, fun environment of our cruise ships.
- On an MSC cruise you'll find a wide range of activities both in our dedicated Kids Clubs and on our ships, from sports tournaments and quizzes to the special Doremi family disco.
- From the joys of relaxing in a pool or splashing around in an aqua park, to the thrill of riding a swirling waterslide, family fun in the sun is never far away.
- Some ships offer the extra adrenaline rush of sliding down a zip-line, driving a full-size Formula 1 simulator or enjoying a fully immersive VR experience, not to mention the multi-sensory experience of interactive XD cinema and the amazing Video games room.
- You can take the kids to a Broadway-style theatre show or choose among two exclusive and original Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows per ship*.
- Once during every cruise we hold a special entertainment event called the LEGO® Experience On Board**: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy**
**Available on: all MSC ships
- Baby Clubs - along with activities that the whole family can enjoy together, we offer a Baby Club onboard all our ships with dedicated activities and facilities.
- MSC Baby Care Service - we have thought about mums and dads too! You can drop your children off at the Mini Club, where they will be looked after by qualified and dedicated staff who will let them play.
- MSC and Chicco - on our cruise ships you’ll find the most modern, fun and educational toys, chosen for you by the Osservatorio Chicco, Baby Research Center.
- Medical Centre - every ship in the MSC Cruises fleet has a well-equipped modern Medical Centre on board. The Medical Centre is staffed by fully-qualified personnel, and benefits from 24/7 specialist paediatric telemedicine support. Over-the-counter medicines can be purchased on board.
- 24 hours Room Service - all our restaurants and 24-hour Cabin Service are ready and happy to help, ensuring you can feed your baby swiftly on demand, for their and your own comfort.
- Baby Laundry Service - our unique new Baby Laundry service washes baby and toddler clothes separately from everything else, using a specialised machine, program and detergents to clean and sanitise even at temperatures as low as 30°C. We’ll collect your children’s items from your cabin and deliver them to you the following day clean, safe and sterilised: ideal for protecting their skin. You’ll find full details in your cabin, along with a biodegradable paper laundry bag and a service coupon to fill in.
Choose the perfect cabin for you: our cruises offer everyone the space they desire so, as a family, you can sleep all together or let the kids feel grown up with an interconnecting cabin of their own.
Wind down, lie back, chill out or dress up, and make the most of every marvellous moment.
While your kids are having the time of their lives, safe in the protective world of MSC Cruises, you are free to enjoy all of those things you never quite have time for back home. Relax with a sensual massage in the authentic Balinese MSC Aurea Spa or work out in the gym.
- Relax with a sensual massage in the authentic Balinese MSC Aurea Spa or work out in the gym
- Choose your Entertainment option: you can indulge in some shopping, sip a cocktail or spend a glamorous evening in the onboard casino
- Savour a romantic dinner for two while enjoying the sea views
- Discover the beautiful MSC Cruises’ destinations with a dedicated excursion
- Live the cruise experience before you board! Watch the web series Cabin 12006, created with Viacom, on the MSC Cruises official YouTube channel. Follow teenager Markus on his first cruise as his holiday turns into an unexpected adventure. MSC Bellissima’s "Cabin 12006" is full of unanswered questions and many surprises, and it’s down to Markus and his friend Lucas to solve the mystery with the help of virtual personal cruise assistant ZOE.
- Kelly & Kloe Onboard is a web series that follows the story of two young girls – Kelly and Kloe – who spend time on board an MSC Cruises ship alongside their father - the Master. Kids will be able to learn the theme song and dance routine from the web series, take part in a selfie contest dressed up as characters from the story as well as have the chance to get creative by writing their very own episode to of the adventure story.
Available on: all MSC Ships
Type of service: Included
Once during every cruise we hold a special entertainment event called the LEGO® Experience On Board: an entire day dedicated to fun LEGO activities for the whole family to enjoy. Thanks to this special activity your kids can spend hours building and creating whatever they want!
Available on: all MSC Ships
Type of service: Included