TERMINAL GATE CLOSURE TIMES
NOTE: You will not be allowed entry to the cruise terminal once the gates close.
Please see the times below:
- Fridays: 14:00
- Mondays: 16:00 (excluding 12 February 2024)
*Subject to change
MSC CRUISES EMBARKATION | FRIDAYS (Excluding 15th March 2024, and 22nd March 2024)
The embarkation time for your cruise has changed. Embarkation starts strictly at 10:00 and closes strictly at 14:00.
The new embarkation time slots are as follows:
Old time New time
09:30-10:30 10:00 -11:00
Guests are advised to stick strictly to their embarkation slot and not make their way to the port before the allocated time as they will not be allowed entry.
NB! EMBARKATION WILL CLOSE STRICTLY AT 14:00
*for those departing on 15th March 2024, and 22nd March 2024, please note that your embarkation time remains the same. Refer to your cruise ticket for the most up-to-date time.
- Embarkation Time: Each guest is allocated a specific embarkation time (Pg.2 of your cruise ticket). It is important to arrive at the time stated on your ticket and not before.
- Ensure you bring a printed copy of the Embarkation Form found on your cruise ticket (s), one per person travelling
- Original Passport*:
- South Africans require a valid passport. (We recommend 6 months validity)
- Foreign national passport holders require 6 months of validity (from the date of travel)
- A valid birth certificate containing both parents' personal details, including, at a minimum, their ID numbers and full names or an unabridged birth certificate.
- Bag Drop: Kindly note that the luggage drop-off will occur in the marquee
We encourage you to review the latest MSC Cruises' travel requirements HERE
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at 011 844 6072 or email@example.com
* Information here is intended only as a guide and is subject to change. It remains the guest's responsibility to check with the relevant authorities for your destination countries. Holders of non-standard passports and travel documents may also have different entry requirements
The South African Department of Home Affairs requires all children under 18 years travelling through any South African port of entry to have the following:
- a valid birth certificate containing both parents' personal details, including their ID numbers and full names
- an unabridged birth certificate.
This will be required for you to go on the ship as your cruise is visiting international destinations. If you do not have a birth certificate, you will not be allowed to embark and travel.
Children travelling without their parent(s) need additional documentation.
For more information, please click HERE.
For MSC Cruises' complete travel requirements and the documentation required to travel, click HERE.
For any queries, please contact us at 011 844 6073 or firstname.lastname@example.org
COMPLETE YOUR WEB CHECK-IN TO GET YOUR E-TICKETS
To receive your e-ticket, please ensure the following is finalised:
- Your booking is fully paid
- Your Web Check-in is completed If you have not completed your web check-in, please click here.
If you have not completed your web check-in, please click HERE.
The following information is required to complete web check-in:
- Your booking number
- ALL relevant passport information
- Contact information
- Physical address
- A photo of yourself
This information is necessary to ensure constant communication before your cruise.
IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE THIS PROCESS, YOUR E-TICKET CANNOT BE ISSUED.
To view the latest MSC Cruises' travel requirements, please click HERE.
For any queries, please contact us at 011 844 6073 or info@msccruise
Shuttle times in Durban
DURBAN SHUTTLE SERVICE TIMES 2023/2024 SEASON
PORT TO AIRPORT
AIRPORT TO PORT
PORT TO AIRPORT
AIRPORT TO PORT
Important to note:
- Shuttle service is bookable through our Contact Centre.
- The shuttles from the port to the airport operate on a 'fill up then go' basis. If you have booked a shuttle for your flight, we recommend a self-assist approach, allowing you to take your own bags off the ship and aim to catch the first available shuttle.
- Shuttles from the airport to the port run hourly during the specified times mentioned above.
- When booking a shuttle from the airport to the port, please ensure that your chosen service aligns with the shuttle departure schedule.