Featuring Your Favorite Soul & Jazz Icons
Go cruising this December with Kaya FM on the 5 Star Opera and treat yourself and your family to four days of music, entertainment, giveaways and much, much more.
The four day cruise will take place from the 10th to the 14th of December 2012 on the five star MSC Opera. The Opera docks for the first time in South African water at the end of November. Come and be part of some of the first to enjoy the ship and all of its five star luxury.
The ship departs from Durban harbour and cruises to Maputo, then Inhambane and then makes its way back to Durban. Along the way enjoy two days on the beach, filled with activities that promises to be one you won’t easily forget.
Not only will Kaya FM be bringing some really big name artists and phenomenal ‘muso’ entertainment on board but listeners and clients will be able to enjoy the Opera and all it has to offer.
Don’t miss out!
Per Person Sharing
|Rates Exclude Port, Baggage, Insurance and Service Charges of Approximately R750 Per Person|
SECRET CABIN RATE STRUCTURE:
Inside Cabin and Outside Cabin allocation will be determined through a “Secret Cabin” Rate Structure.
How it works? You request either an inside or an outside cabin, which we will confirm to you … but ... your cabin number, category, deck and position will only be confirmed by MSC Starlight Cruises on relatively short notice.
We guarantee every confirmed booking, with the only slight drawback to your fabulous holiday being that you won’t know until shortly before departure in which category of inside or outside cabin you will be accommodated for the cruise. If we can’t accommodate you as booked, we will upgrade you, but we will never downgrade you.
Either way, you are assured of a great holiday at sea, and we will endeavour to offer you the very best category and cabin available at the given time
ALL PACKAGES INCLUDE:
* 4 Nights accommodation in applicable cabin category
* All meals, snacks and activities as per normal MSC Cruise
* 1 Day stop-over in Maputo – beach, shopping, excursions
* 1 Day Stop-over in Inhambane – beach party and a day at the beach
* Nightly Entertainment
* JAZZ and entertainment programme – to be advised
* Full use of ship facilities
ALL PACKAGES EXCLUDE:
* Anything of a personal nature, i.e. telephone calls, laundry, etc
* Services not mentioned above and all beverages excluded from standard MSC package (soft drinks and all alcoholic drinks)
* Port & Baggage Fees, Mandatory Insurance and Service Fees (Standard MSC charges) approx R 750 p/p
Please note that all prices are subject to currency fluctuations and fuel surcharges and may change without notice unless paid in full. Package price is based on payment via internet bank transfer.Please note passports must be valid for 06 months after return to South Africa.